Strony

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Playlist #5


I can't hide, I've been neglecting the Playlist posts for a while. Probably, the reason was the fact it wasn't easy for me to find one thing that five random songs have in common. Until today. This post is a mix of songs created by young and extremely talented female vocalists. Some of them I have known for few weeks only (Zella Day, Banks), some I was familiar with for years (Kari Amirian). All of them make up as extraordinary voices and fresh melodies. When it comes to number 5 - Wildfire, though it comes from the SBTRKT album, it is placed in this post due to the Yukimi Nagano's from Little Dragon vocal. I have to admit, it is one of my absolutely favourite songs and I think she can take credit for that fondness of mine. 

Jeśli chodzi o posty z playlistami, nie da się ukryć, że ostatnio je zaniedbywałam. Głównie dlatego, że nie mogłam wybrać jednej rzeczy, która miałaby łączyć wszystkie pięć piosenek. Aż do dziś. Dzisiejsza playlista to utwory młodych i niesamowicie utalentowanych wokalistek. Na niektóre natknęłam się zaledwie kilka tygodni temu (Zella Day, Banks), innych słucham dosłownie od lat (Kari Amirian). Wszystkie charakteryzują niebanalne barwy głosu i "świeżość" melodii. Jeśli chodzi o numer 5 - Wildfire, mimo że pochodzi ona z płyty SBTRKT, jest w tym poście ze względu na wokal Yukimi Nagano z Little Dragon. Uwielbiam ten kawałek, w dużym stopniu właśnie ze względu na jej udział.












No comments:

Post a Comment