Strony

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Second Skin





I've been fighting with the text for this post for so long that I eventually created a new one. I think it'll be next to publish. 
This time the pics have to speak for themselves. I will only add that in my opinion there's no better choice than one piece for the heat. Nothing else.
 And no, that day I wasn't dying because of the temperature. Today, I would probably faint right after I left home. And now, let's go sunbathing! 


Tak długo męczyłam tekst do tego posta, że w końcu wyszedł z niego zupełnie inny wpis. Myślę, że pojawi się jako następny. 
Tym razem zdjęcia muszą mówić za siebie. Ja powiem tylko, że jednoczęściowa garderoba latem to najlepszy wybór. Bezapelacyjnie.
I nie, wtedy jeszcze nie gotowałam się w tej sukience. Dziś, jestem pewna, mdlałabym zaraz po wyjściu z domu. A teraz wszyscy idziemy się opalać, raz, raz! 










RESERVED Dress
SINSAY Sunnies
ADIDAS SUPERSTAR Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment