Strony

Thursday, July 31, 2014

After the movie


Unfortunately,  I don't have plenty of occassions of walking in Gdańsk by night recently - I left the city for the summer. These are the pictures taken in June when Oskar and I were just after seeing the Maleficent movie coming back to the apartment. Finding these on my disc was a great reminder of the warm air hitting my face gently with every step I took. I believe this introductions has made you realize how much I adore city by night in the summer. The streets are not as crowdy as during the day but still filled with people laughing a lot and having fun. The air is still warm but definitely more 'human friendly' than at noon and the lights of every colour appear - all the neons and street lamps and shining ads or sometimes the art instalations make me feel like I was in some amusement park. I love the time I'm having right now, though, in the bottom of my heart I'm looking forward to come back - the city by night is calling me!

Niestety ostatnimi czasy nie mam zbyt wielu okazji na nocne spacery po Gdańsku - na lato opuściłam miasto. Zdjęcia z tego posta  były zrobione w czerwcu, kiedy Oskar i ja wracaliśmy z kina, zaraz po obejrzeniu "Czarownicy". Znalezienie ich na dysku doskonale przypomniało mi to fantastyczne uczucie, kiedy przyjemnie ciepłe powietrze uderza w twarz z każdym postawionym krokiem dając jednocześnie orzeźwienie. Podejrzewam, że tym krótkim wstępem dałam Wam do zrozumienia jak bardzo uwielbiam miasto nocą w ciągu lata. Ulice wtedy nie są tak zatłoczone jak w ciągu dnia, ale ciągle pełne śmiejących się i bawiących przehodniów. Powietrze po zmierzchu jest znacznie bardziej znośne dla przeciętnego człowieka niż, dajmy na to, w południe i co najważniejsze, wszędzie pojawiają się kolorowe światełka - neony, lampy na ullicach, podświetlane reklamy, czasem instalacje artystyczne. Wszystko to sprawia, że czuję się wtedy jak w parku rozrywki. Uwielbiam sposób, w jaki spędzam czas teraz, ale czuję, że niedługo będzie trzeba obrać kierunek na Gdańsk lub podobne miejsce. Miasto nocą wzywa!









Solar Dress
Wallis Blazer
Vintage Bag & Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment