Strony

Monday, July 14, 2014

Night shots




Leather skirt found in my mum's closet, croptop that used to be a male t-shirt before I bought it and cut out most of it, my favourite black booties and tons of golden jewelry. Add purple lips and my completely natural hair and this is what you get - this a bit 80's and a bit famme fatale look. We shot these pics late in the night around my house. Do you think it would work during a night out? 

PS. Here's my latest music obsession. Disclousure - You & Me (Flume Remix) I just can't stop repeating that song since I', back from the Business Week. Hope you're gonna like it ;)


Skórzana spódnica znaleziona w szafie mojej mamy, crop top, który kiedyś był męskim t-shirtem, ale potem wpadł w moje ręce, a ja wycięłam jego większą część, moje ulubione czarne botki i tony złotej biżuterii. Dodajcie fioletowo - burgundowe usta i moje kompletnie naturalne, wręcz nieuczesane włosy i oto co mamy - look trochę a la lata 80. a trochę a la famme fatale. Te zdjęcia robiliśmy dość późo w nocy w moim domu. Myślicie, że ten strój sprawdziłby się też poza domem? 

PS. Tutaj zostawiam link to mojej najnowszej muzycznej obsesji. Disclousure - You & Me (Flume Remix) Od powrotu z Business Weeku nie mogę przestać słuchać tej pioseki. Mam nadzieję, że Wam też przypadnie do gustu :)















DIY Top
Vintage Leather Skirt
Filippo Boots
Sinsay Sunnies, Necklace & Bracelet
H&M Earings

1 comment:

  1. What a great outfit! Lovely look!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete