Strony

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Suede Shirt



I've already written about the omnipresent 70's trend here. After the age of jeans total looks, suede reclaimed its position in the world of fashion. Very strong position to be exact. To be honest, I find  combination of suede skirt and fringed accessories much more interesting that jeans shirt with jeans flares (I don't mind wearing those shirts, although, I'm still trying to fight my aversion to flares). Despite of the fact the trend was very strong on the runways, the popular brands didn't adapted it into their collections as widely as I expected - there's not much to choose from, except for beige and brown jackets. As always a second hand turned out to be the solution. I personally divide them into two groups - the ones where I never spend more than 10 zlotys and real vintage stores, where I spend much more but also have a chance to look for some true uniques. This shirt I found in the shop of that first category, spent 3 zlotys and, soon after that, realized I hit the jackpot. How do you like it when combined with coated trousers? 

O wszechobecnym ostatnio trendzie na lata 70. pisałam już tutaj. Po erze ubierania się w jeans od stóp do głów przyszła pora na zamsz - na ubraniach, dodatkach i wszędze tam, gdzie jeszcze da się go przemycić. Szczerze mówiąc koncepcja, przykładowo, zamszowej spódnicy i dodatków z frędzlami przemawia do mnie znacznie bardziej, niż dżinsowa koszula wciągnięta w dżinsowe dzwony (nie mam nic przeciwko takim koszulom, jednak z moją awersją do dzwonów ciągle walczę). Mimo że trend był obecny na większości wybiegów, sieciówki nie skopiowały go w tak znacznym stopniu, jak się tego spodziewałam - poza beżowo - brązowymi kurtkami wybór zamszowych ubrań nie powala. I tu jak zwykle z pomocą przychodzi second hand. 
Osobiście dzielę je na dwie kategorie - lumpeksy (tam nie wydam więcej niż 10zł) i vintage stores (tam wydam znacznie więcej niż 10 zł, za to zdarza się znaleźć prawdziwe unikaty). Tę koszulę znalazłam w jednym z tych pierwszych i kupiłam za całe 3zł, żeby już kilka dni później uznać ją za świetną "inwestycję". Jak podoba się Wam w połączeniu z woskowanymi spodniami? 








Ph. Natalia Lipke

MOHITO Shoes
VINTAGE Shirt & Sunnies
ROCKS JEANS Coated Trousers
PRIMARK Purse

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice shirt :)
    Bisous de France
    Sandy
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes :DD Your style is really lovely <33 I adore your pictures too

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete