Strony

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Made with love (plus a bit of 70's)






So, the fact is the 70's inspired looks had conquered the runways when most of the spring summer 2015 collections were presented. Another fact is that I'm not biggest fan of flares (I think it's best to think 'never say never', although, in this case I'm pretty sure me wearing such trousers won't happen). Flexible hat, a vintage bag and suede garments in those pleasant shades of brown and beige are different. These I'd like to wear a lot.
However, in this post the details are irrelevant. Here, the most important part of my outfit is the jumper that was handmade for me by my mum (oh yeah, she's got the skill). First of all, it's the color of knitwear I needed in my closet, second of all, it's the warmest and one of the most comfortable pieces in my wardrobe. But most important, I know it was made especially for me, by one of my most favourite persons in the entire world. Thanks mum!

A więc faktem jest, że projektanci tworząc ubrania na sezon wiosna lato 2015 pełnymi garściami czerpali z lat 70. Faktem jest również, że nie należę do największych fanek dzwonów (co prawda wyznaję zasadę "nigdy nie mów nigdy", jednak w najbliższej przyszłości nie widzę siebie w takich spodniach). Co innego zamszowe ubrania i dodatki w przyjemnych odcieniach brązu i beżu, elastyczny, lekko układający się kapelusz czy torebka sprzed dosłownie kilkudziesięciu lat. Te mogę nosić non stop.
Tak czy siak, w tym poście nie na dodatkach chciałam się skupić. Tutaj najważniejszą częścią zestawu jest sweter zrobiony dla mnie przez moją mamę. Po pierwsze, ma dokładnie taki kolor, jakiego potrzebowałam w mojej szafie, po drugie to najwygodniejsza i najcieplejsza rzeczy w mojej garderobie, ale co najważniejsze wiem, że jest zrobiony specjalnie dla mnie przez jedną z moich ulubionych osób na całym świecie. Dzięki Mamo!

















GIANFRANCO FERRE Coat
Sweater made by my Mum
LEVI"S Jeans
KAZAR Shoes
PRIMARK Hat
APART Pearl Necklace
MEDICINE Je T'aime Necklace
VINTAGE Bag

Photos Natalia Lipke

3 comments:

  1. That is stylish. It takes courage in sddition to sense of style. And you pulled it off. Cheers. I will visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's so inspiring!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete