Strony

Friday, May 30, 2014

Playlist #4

Have you ever wondered what influence does the music have on our behavior, mood and frame of mind? I admit I have and after a few years lasting observation I may state my mood can be revised every 3 and a half minute - with the change of a song. Besides some obvious disadvantages of my ailment there also happen to be some pluses - composing of the right playlist may be extremely helpful in attiring ourselves. Today, I'm posting the part of the one I listen to when I really need to focus - during studying or, like at this moment, preparing a post (the song by Mackintosh Braun is on right now). Let's start with Lana and the soundtrack for the 'Maleficent' movie. By the way are you going to go to the cinemas to watch Angelina Jolie as a villain? 

Zastanawialiście się kiedyś nad wpływem muzyki na nasze zachowanie, nastrój, samopoczucie? Ja owszem i po kilkuletniej obserwacji mogę stwierdzić, że mój humor może zmienić się mniej więcej (o zgrozo!) co 3 i pół minuty - razem z piosenką. Oprócz oczywistych minusów mojej przypadłości, ma to też swoje zalety - zdarza się, że ułożenie odpowiedniej playlisty wystarczy, żeby 'właściwie się nastroić'. Dziś wrzucam fragment tej, którą wybieram, kiedy muszę się skupić - przy nauce lub tak jak teraz, pisząc posta (właśnie słyszę Mackintosha Brauna). Zaczynamy od Lany i soundtracku do "Czarownicy" z Angeliną Jolie. Przy okazji, wybieracie się do kin?
















No comments:

Post a Comment