Strony

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Love knitwear



I don't think there is something more pleasant in the fall than putting on a soft sweater (thhough I just had a cup of milk with honey and I'm a bit indecisive whether this beats sweater or not). I don't think there is a particular type of clothes in my closet that numerically beats all the others, though, I have quiet a lot of sweaters. Why? This is the most user-friendly garment - they come back every season and every fall become a trend, make everyone look great, they are not sensitive to changes in our silhouette. Sweaters are extremely practical and timeless. You want a proof? The one I was wearing the day we took these pics was made by my mom about 20 years ago, I found it buried in her closet. I could be mentioning the values of sweaters for a while from now but it seems to me that you all perfectly know what I mean, so...
... Keep calm and wear sweaters!

Jesienią nie ma chyba nic przyjemniejszego niż założenie miękkiego swetra (chociaż właśnie wypiłam mleko z miodem i jestem rozdarta czy przypadkiem to nie wygrywa ze swetrami). Nie mogę raczej powiedzieć, że jakaś część garderoby w mojej szafie ilością bije inne na głowę, jednak swetrów mam całkiem sporo. Dlaczego? To chyba najbardziej wdzięczne ubranie - co sezon powracają i zawsze są modne, każdy wygląda w nich świetnie, nie są wrażliwe na zmiany w naszej sylwetce. Są niezwykle praktyczne i zazwyczaj naprawdę ponadczasowe. Dowód? Ten, który mam na sobie na zdjęciach zrobiła moja mama mniej więcej 20 lat temu, jakiś czas temu znalazłam go zakopanego w jej garderobie. Mogłabym jeszcze chwilę wymieniać zalety swetrów, ale wydaje mi się, że doskonale wiecie co mam na myśli ;) 
A zatem: Keep calm and wear sweaters!





















HANDMADE Knitwear
VINTAGE Boots
GINA TR. Dress
H&M Bangles

Ph. Natalia Lipke

No comments:

Post a Comment