Strony

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Flower headband


The headbands are what I truly and absolutely love. When the winter ends I replace the metalic and dark ones with the plain and flower ones. There's nothing like them to make your look so characteristic and unforgetable. I was thrilled to put on the one I purchased years ago on my 'going out' evening and mix it with my new shiny heels that I found online. All of it made the black dress not as simple as it seems. I'm really glad I made my sister take some pictures of me earlier so I can show some of my new favourite parts of the closet :)

Opaski na głowę to moja absolutna miłość. Wraz z końcem zimy zamieniam te ciemne lub metaliczne na jaśniejsze i kwiatowe. Nic nie sprawia tak jak one, że strój staje się charakterystyczny i niezapomniany. Na wieczorne wyjście kilka dni temu założyłam pudrową opaskę kupioną lata temu w H&M i połączyłam ze świecącymi szpilkami kupionymi w Internecie. Sprawiły, że czarna sukienka mini nie wyglądała już tak prosto, jak mogłoby się wydawać. Cieszę się, że nakłoniłam moją siostrę do zrobienia mi paru zdjęć przed wyjściem dzięki czemu mogę pokazać Wam moje nowe ulubione części garderoby :)










Dress and Headband - H&M
Black and silver bangle - Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment