Strony

Sunday, January 11, 2015

New in - winter essentials


So far, there have been two posts about the things I find essential - the spring one (here) and the autumn one (here). Instead of preparing the typical winter one and writing about how important the scarf and lip balms are, I decided to show you some of the items I received as Christmas and post Christmas gifts that had quickly been transferred to my essentials list. True, I managed to live without them before I got them but right now it seems like a long time ago and I'm actually starting to forget how I handled lack of them. For about two weeks, I haven't even once left home without this red bag and navy blue wallet. No, I don't remember I have any other bags or wallets. Same thing with the earrings. I have to admit I have a thing for the headbands. The one you see on the pictures is now the crown jewel of my collection. Lipfinity by Max Factor is truly the best lasting lipstick I have ever had. And last but not least, mini Karl standind by my bed and the Minion pendrive are my absolute favourites. Love for the Minions should be always spread! I hope you all enjoy the presents you got as much as I enjoy mine.

Z serii postów o niezbędnikach był już wiosenny (tutaj) i jesienny (tutaj). W ramach tego zimowego postanowiłam nie pisać o takich banałach jak szalik czy balsam do ust, a zamiast tego pokazać Wam kilka drobiazgów, którymi niedawmo sprawiono mi wielką radość. Wszystkie przedmioty, jakie widzicie na zdjęciach dostałam w ramach świątecznych i poświątecznych prezentów. Mimo że zdaje sobie sprawę, że do tej pory też sobie bez nich radziłam, wybrałam je do tego wpisu, gdyż szybko trafiły na listę moich niezbędników. Portfel i torebkę zabieram ze sobą wszędzie (chwilowo nie pamiętam, że w szafie znajduje się też kilka innych). Podobnie jest ze srebrnymi kolczykami. Do opasek o wszelkich kształtach i kolorach mam ogromną słabość, a tą traktuję obecnie jako "ozdobę kolekcji". Lipfinity Max Factor to do tej pory najtrwalsza pomadka, jaką kiedykolwiek nałożyłam na usta - wytrzymuje każdą próbę. No i na koniec, mały Karl stojący teraz przy moim łóżku i, choć prezent przyszedł nieco spóźniony, to pendrive w kształcie Minionka jest moim absolutnym faworytem. W końcu trzeba szerzyć miłość do Minionków zawsze i wszędzie! Mam nadzieję, że Wy byliście tak samo zadowoleni ze swoich prezentów jak ja. 








1. TATUUM Red Bag / Torebka TATUUM
2. Silver Earrings / Srebrne kolczyki
3. PARFOIS Golden Headband / Złota opaska PARFOIS
4. MAX FACTOR Lipfinity Lipstick / Pomadka Lipfinity MAX FACTOR
5. MOHITO Wallet / Portfel MOHITO

& Minion PenDrive <3


1 comment: