Strony

Monday, March 24, 2014

Pastels on nails

The pics of nails with fabulous pattern make me purely jealous. When it seems to me I've seen everything on them, then I happen to discover another manicure masterpiece. Flowers, leaves, speckles, spots and my absolute favorite - nails with the effigies of Minions on it. The ones below I found on Chalkboardnails. For me, these are perfect spring/summer propositions.

Zdjęcia wzorów i wzorków na paznokciach doprowadzają mnie do czystej zazdrości. Kiedy wydaje mi się, że widziałam na nich już wszystko, trafiam na kolejne dzieła manicurzystek. Kwiaty, listki, cętki i mój absolutny faworyt - paznokcie z podobiznami Minionków. 
Te poniżej znalazłam na stronie Chalkboardnails. Dla mnie idealny wiosenno - letni manicure. 









I wasn't going to cheat myself even for a moment that I would be able to create something at least similar to these. However, I decided to try something much  simpler - bicolor nails. I chose pastel purple and nude  nail polishes. When I polished each other nail with these colors I used the sticky notes (of course I didn't have stripes for french manicure at home) to separate half of each nail and used another color. You can see the results below ;)


Sama nie zamiarzałam oszukiwać się ani przez chwilę, że coś podobnego mogłoby wyjść spod mojej ręki, ale postanowiłam spróbować czegoś znacznie prostszego - dwukolorowych paznokci. Na pierwszy ogień poszły pastelowy fiolet i kolor nude. Każdym z nich pomalowałam co drugi paznokieć, a następnie, używając samoprzylepnych karteczek, których używam do zaznaczanie notatek (oczywiście, że nie miałam w domu pasków do frencha), pomalowałam górną połowę paznokcia drugim kolorem. Efekt końcowy na dole ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment