Strony

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fluffy sweater in London





These photos were taken literally a few hours before zipping our suitcases up and heading to the airport. That was'nt the only sunny day during our stay, although, the sun made that end of our trip even harder than it already was. 
The sweater I wore that day now is one of my absolutely beloved outer garment - if the temperature is pleasant enough and I'm not planning spending lot of time outside it perfectly replaces a light coat. Almost all the accessories I used for completing this outfit (except for shoes) were my purchases from our extremely long visit at Primark a day before. I've already told you a few times about my latest obsession which are hats of all kind (I'll do my best not to mention it as often as I used to recently). According to that, I wear the hat from the pics too often. And why? Because it's neural enough to combine it with tens of various outfits and extravagant enough to make a simple look much more interesting than without it. So, how do you like this effect?

Te zdjęcia zrobiłyśmy dosłownie kilka godzin przed zapięciem walizek i ruszeniem na lotnisko. To nie był jedyny słoneczny dzień podczas naszego pobytu, jednak muszę przyznać, że taka pogoda nie ułatwiała i tak już ciężkiego do przeżycia wyjazdu. 
Sweter ze zdjęć to ostatnio moje ulubione okrycie wierzchnie - jeśli temperatura na to pozwala i nie wychodzę na zbyt długo, spokojnie zastępuje mi lekki płaszczyk. Prawie wszystkie dodatki (oprócz butów) to łupy ze strasznie długiej wizyty w Primarku dzień wcześniej. Pisałam już kilkakrotnie o mojej aktualnej obsesji, jaką są nakrycia głowy (postaram się już nie powtarzać, a przynajmniej nie za często). W związku z nią, kapelusz ze zdjęć noszę prawie do wszystkiego - to jedno z moich ulubionych akcesoriów, a dlaczego? Bo jest wystarczająco neutralny, żeby dopasować go do dziesiątek zestawów i dość awangardowy, żeby strój stał się znacznie bardziej interesujący. Jak się Wam podoba?



























MANGO Jacket
LEVI'S Jeans
MEXX T-Shirt
PRIMARK Bag, Sunnies and Hat
CUBUS Sweater
MOHITO Loafers

Photos DAREBENASTY 
by Zuzanna Mierzwicka

1 comment: